1. Yanan Li,Yuangong Sun*, Fanwei Meng, Exponential stabilization of switched time-varying systems with delays and disturbances, Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 324, pp. 131-140, 2018.（ESI高被引论文）
2. Na Zhang,Yuangong Sun*, Fanwei Meng, State bounding for switched homogeneous positive nonlinear systems with exogenous input, Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 29, pp. 363-372, 2018.
3. Xingao Zhu,Yuangong Sun*, Xuejun Xie, State bounding for nonlinear time-varying systems with delay and disturbance, Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 355, pp. 8213-8224, 2018.
4.Yuangong Sun*, Yazhou Tian, Xue-Jun Xie, Stabilization of positive switched linear systems and its application in consensus of multiagent systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 62, pp. 6608-6613, 2017.
5. Yanan Li,Yuangong Sun*, Fanwei Meng, New criteria for exponential stability of switched time-varying systems with delays and nonlinear disturbances, Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 26, pp. 284-291, 2017. （ESI高被引论文）
6. Na Zhang,Yuangong Sun*, Ping Zhao, State bounding for homogeneous positive systems of degree one with time-varying delay and exogenous input, Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 354, pp. 2893-2904, 2017.
7. Yanfen Cao,Yuangong Sun*, Xue-Jun Xie, Explicit condition for consensus of third-order discrete-time multi-agent systems without accelerated velocity measurements, Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 354, pp. 5056-5067, 2017.
8.Yuangong Sun*, Stability analysis of positive switched systems via joint linear copositive Lyapunov functions, Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 19, pp. 146-152, 2016.
9. Yanfen Cao,Yuangong Sun*, Consensus of disctete-time third-order multi-agent systems in directed networks, Neurocomputing, vol. 177, pp. 394-400, 2016.
10.Yuangong Sun*, Taher Hassan, Comparison criteria for odd order forced nonlinear functional neutral dynamic equations, Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 251, pp. 387-395, 2015.
11.Yibing Sun, Minyue Fu, Bingchang Wang, Huanshui Zhang,Dynamic state estimation for power networks using distributed MAP technique, Automatica, vol. 73, pp. 27-37, 2016.
12.Yazhou Tian, Yuanli Cai, Yuangong Sun, Asymptotic behavior of switched delay systems with nonlinear disturbances, Applied Mathematics and Application, vol. 268, pp. 522-533, 2015.
13.Yazhou Tian, Yuanli Cai, Yuangong Sun, Haiyan Cao, Finite-time stability for impulsive switched delay systems with nonlinear disturbances, Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 353, pp. 3578-3594, 2016.
14.Yazhou Tian, Yuanli Cai, Yuangong Sun, Stability of switched nonlinear time-delay systems with stable and unstable subsystems, vol. 24, pp. 58-68, 2017.
15.Zhiqiang Zhang,LinZhang, Fei Hao, and Long Wang. Leader-following consensus for linear and Lipschitz nonlinear multiagent systems with quantized communication. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 47, no. 8, pp. 1970-1982, 2017.
16.Zhiqiang Zhangand Long Wang. , Distributed integral-type event-triggered synchronization of multi-agent systems. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 28, no. 14, pp. 4175-4187, 2018.
17.Jian Liu*, Shutang Liu. Complex modified function projective synchronization of complex chaotic systems with known and unknown complex parameters. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2017 (48): 440-450. (SCI, JCR一区，Top期刊)
18.Jian Liu*, Shutang Liu, Julien Clinton Sprott. Adaptive complex modified hybrid function projective synchronization of different dimensional complex chaos with uncertain complex parameters. Nonlinear Dynamics, 2016, 83(1): 1109-1121. (SCI, JCR二区)
19.Jian Liu*, Shutang Liu,Chunhua Yuan. Adaptive complex modified projective synchronization of complex chaotic (hyperchaotic) systems with uncertain complex parameters. Nonlinear Dynamics, 2015, 79(2): 1035-1047. (SCI, JCR二区)
20.Zehuan Lu, Lin Zhang and Long Wang, Observability of multi-agent systems with switching topology, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 64, pp.1317-1321, 2017.
21.Zehuan Lu, Lin Zhang and Long Wang, Controllability of discrete-time multi-agent systems with switching topology, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 28, pp. 2560-2573, 2018.